About the Role
• Over 10+ Years, in as Solution architect with cloud migration experience
• In depth knowledge of key AWS services like EC2, S3 etc.
• Should have strong experience in Microservices/API.
• Should have designed Solution architecture for AWS Cloud
• Should have performed role as AWS Architect and SME in multiple projects
• Experience provisioning and spinning up AWS Clusters
• Experience to build scalable production systems (load balancers, memcached, master/slave architectures)
• Experience on JAVA is must
• Ability to deliver results and work cross-functionally. Ability to engage/influence audiences and identify expansion engagements
• AWS Cloud Architect Certification is desirable
• Experience with Agile/SCRUM environment.
• Familiar with Agile Team management tools (JIRA, Confluence)
• Good communication skills
• Pro-active team player
• Comfortable working in multi-disciplinary, self-organized teams
• Professional knowledge of English
• Differentiators: knowledge/experience about
Please be aware we are not necessarily expecting each candidate to cover all the above listed technologies.
• Bachelor’s degree
About the Company