About the Role
• Advanced SQL skills.
• Experience developing/maintaining Chrome extensions is a plus.
• Intellectual curiosity, along with excellent research, fact-finding, analytical, and independent problem-solving skills.
• Action-oriented, efficient, highly organized, and detail-oriented with demonstrated ability to drive multiple projects to completion and deliver high-quality results on tight deadlines with minimum guidance.
• Adaptable, flexible, and capable of working both independently and within teams in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Willing to learn new technologies and tools.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Background in Computer Science or Programming a plus.
• Min. C1 reading and writing fluency in English.
About the Company
This is placeholder text. To change this content, double-click on the element and click Change Content. Want to view and manage all your collections? Click on the Content Manager button in the Add panel on the left. Here, you can make changes to your content, add new fields, create dynamic pages and more. You can create as many collections as you need.
Your collection is already set up for you with fields and content. Add your own, or import content from a CSV file. Add fields for any type of content you want to display, such as rich text, images, videos and more. You can also collect and store information from your site visitors using input elements like custom forms and fields.
Be sure to click Sync after making changes in a collection, so visitors can see your newest content on your live site. Preview your site to check that all your elements are displaying content from the right collection fields.