About the Role
• A minimum of12+ years of DevOps experience
• Hands on DevOps implementation experience on at least one of the clouds (Azure, GCP, AWS)
• Develop, deploy, and operate the API Management Infrastructure and solutions using Documentation as Code, Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and a Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) approach.
• Automate manual tasks and provide code-driven solutions for operational tasks.
• Hands on experience integrating the API Management Platform, SaaS and Hybrid solutions components and interfaces. Hands on experience on Monitoring, security etc
• Strong knowledge of Google Apigee.
• Create documentation of operational tasks, procedures and automated processes.
• Fix faults and restore the operability or carry out suitable measures (creation of workaround)
• Implement preventive and proactive monitoring of all relevant systems
• Hands on experience with Docker, Kubernetes is preferred
• Experience with version control systems.
• Experience with Agile development.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
Please be aware we are not necessarily expecting each candidate to cover all the above listed technologies.
• Bachelor’s degree
About the Company
This is placeholder text. To change this content, double-click on the element and click Change Content. Want to view and manage all your collections? Click on the Content Manager button in the Add panel on the left. Here, you can make changes to your content, add new fields, create dynamic pages and more. You can create as many collections as you need.
Your collection is already set up for you with fields and content. Add your own, or import content from a CSV file. Add fields for any type of content you want to display, such as rich text, images, videos and more. You can also collect and store information from your site visitors using input elements like custom forms and fields.
Be sure to click Sync after making changes in a collection, so visitors can see your newest content on your live site. Preview your site to check that all your elements are displaying content from the right collection fields.