About the Role
• Total experience of 7+ Years, in as Devops. Should have at least 1 year of experience in Google could and Github CI.
• Should have strong experience in Microservices/API.
• Should have strong experience in Devops tools like Gitbun CI, teamcity, Jenkins and Helm.
• Should know Application deployment and testing strategies in Google cloud platform.
• Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
• Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
• Understanding of cloud networking, security such as software defined networking/firewalls, virtual networks and load balancers.
• Understanding of cloud identity and access
• Understanding of the compute runtime and the differences between native compute, virtual and containers
• Configuration and managing databases such as Oracle, Cloud SQL, and Cloud Spanner.
• Excellent troubleshooting
• Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies
• Awareness of critical concepts of Agile principles
• Certification in Google professional Cloud DevOps Engineer is desirable.
• Experience with Agile/SCRUM environment.
• Familiar with Agile Team management tools (JIRA, Confluence)
• Understand and promote Agile values: FROCC (Focus, Respect, Openness, Commitment, Courage)
• Good communication skills
• Pro-active team player
• Comfortable working in multi-disciplinary, self-organized teams
• Professional knowledge of English
• Differentiators: knowledge/experience about
Please be aware we are not necessarily expecting each candidate to cover all the above listed technologies.
• Bachelor’s degree
About the Company