About the Role
Google Shopping Project
This position requires entrepreneurial drive to contribute to the long-term growth of online shopping by performing in-depth research, analyzing product specification data, using highly technical internal tools and processes to manage and enhance a large repository of knowledge about products. It is part of a fast-paced environment, partnering closely with operations and engineering teams.
• Experience in technical writing, product documentation, information management, or market research will be an asset.
• Strong computer and Internet skills and natural comfort with technology. Ability to learn technical processes quickly and thoroughly.
• Intellectual curiosity, along with excellent research, fact-finding, analytical, and independent problem solving skills.
• Strong written communication skills with experience and a keen editorial sense for creating high quality, customer-facing materials.
• Action-oriented, efficient, highly organized, and detail-oriented with demonstrated ability to drive multiple projects to completion and deliver high-quality results on tight deadlines with minimum guidance.
• Adaptable, flexible, and capable of working both independently and with teams in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Experience with online shopping.
• Ability to use editorial skills to organize information, write, and publish high-quality online content, according to requirements regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology. Edit, standardize, and suggest changes to materials prepared by others.
About the Company
This is placeholder text. To change this content, double-click on the element and click Change Content. Want to view and manage all your collections? Click on the Content Manager button in the Add panel on the left. Here, you can make changes to your content, add new fields, create dynamic pages and more. You can create as many collections as you need.
Your collection is already set up for you with fields and content. Add your own, or import content from a CSV file. Add fields for any type of content you want to display, such as rich text, images, videos and more. You can also collect and store information from your site visitors using input elements like custom forms and fields.
Be sure to click Sync after making changes in a collection, so visitors can see your newest content on your live site. Preview your site to check that all your elements are displaying content from the right collection fields.