About the Role
• Over 10+ years of experience with as User Researcher
• Significant experience using human-centered design (design research / design thinking) methodologies
• Strong consulting skills
• Communication skills: Much of the job involves working with a design team and communicating with research participants to answer research questions.
• Empathy: Understanding a user’s expectations, frustrations, goals, and reasoning process can help you develop solutions to real user needs.
• Design thinking: Each stage of the design thinking process—empathize, define, ideate, prototype, and test—offers opportunities to learn more about our target users.
• Problem solving: Thinking critically about what questions you’re trying to answer with your research can help you select the appropriate methodology.
• Curiosity: A sense of curiosity can prompt you to ask insightful questions and discover meaningful insights.
• Collaboration: As a UX researcher, you’ll often be working alongside developers, designers, product managers, and other stakeholders to bring the best possible product to market.
• Experience in Lean Startup is a plus
Please be aware we are not necessarily expecting each candidate to cover all the above listed technologies.
• Bachelor’s degree
About the Company