INFORMATION RELATING TO DATA PROCESSING
The company Step Up Sp. z o.o. is a consulting company, an entity with the status of an employment agency, entered into the National Register of Employment Agencies (KRAZ 9655) authorized to provide services: job placement, personal counseling, vocational counseling and temporary work.
According to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter "GDPR") on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter: "Regulation") we would like to inform you that:
1. The administrator of your Personal Data processed as part of the recruitment process is Step Up Sp. z o.o. with headquarters at ul. Włodarzewska 33, 02-384 Warsaw.
2. Contact with the Data Protection Officer is possible in writing to the address of Step Up Sp. z o.o. with headquarters at ul. Włodarzewska 33, 02-384 Warsaw or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Your personal data will be processed in order to carry out the recruitment process. The basis for the processing of this data is Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) c) GDPR.
4. Providing your personal data in the scope resulting from art. 22 of the Labor Code is necessary to participate in the recruitment procedure. The processed personal data will, in particular, include information including: name and surname, contact details, education, professional experience, employment history, information about the candidate's skills and interests, information about the position (s) of which the person concerned is, and also any other information that the Candidate decides to provide on his own initiative in a CV, cover letter or similar document, as well as obtained at all stages of the recruitment process carried out by Step Up Sp. z o.o. such as: competency interviews, professional competency tests, reference interviews. If the Candidate sends more data than required by the regulations, such behavior will be treated as the Candidate's informed consent to the processing of this data.
5. Your data will not be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.
6. Your personal data collected in the current recruitment process will be kept until the end of the recruitment process in which you participate, unless you consent to the processing of your personal data in future recruitment processes. The candidate may withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If a person withdraws consent, their personal data will not be processed, unless it is permitted by applicable law.
7. Your personal data will be made available to the following entities:
a. External service providers who provide Step Up Sp. z o.o. tools for internal communication and internal data sharing;
b. External service providers supporting Step Up Sp. z o.o. in legal, tax, accounting and auditing matters;
c. Third party service providers to help manage email communications;
d. Employers with whom Step Up Sp. z o.o. concluded contracts for the provision of recruitment services;
Personal data is not transferred outside the European Economic Area.
8. You have the right to request the Administrator to access personal data, rectify it, delete or limit processing, object to data processing, data transfer and the right to withdraw consent.
9. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. The supervisory body will be the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.