About the Role
• 10+ years of experience across software engineering, software development and operations
• Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration, and AWS.
• Strong experience with databases such as SQL, MS SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, Elasticsearch, Redis, Cassandra, and/or Mongo.
• Experience with project management and workflow tools such as Agile, Jira, Workfront, Scrum/Kanban/SAFe, etc.
• Experience with open-source technologies and cloud services.
• 3+ years of SRE/DevSecOps experience
• Passionate about building resilient software that solves problems and improves reliability and quality of our applications
• Experience in Observability and Monitoring tools like (Splunk, NewRelic) with focus on availability and performance, taking a holistic view of system behaviour and health
• Experience designing, building, and operating large-scale production systems
• Experience with Automation tools like Ansible, Chef or Terraform
Please be aware we are not necessarily expecting each candidate to cover all the above listed technologies.
• Bachelor’s degree
About the Company